My training philosophy is:
- Positive Reinforcement
- Environmental management
- Be a benevolent leader; kind, compassionate, and fair.
I also believe:
- Patience is key
- Practice is mandatory
- Persistence pays off
- Praise often
My training methods include:
- Initially use food luring with low calorie, healthy treats
- Wean off food rewards asap with belly rubs, praise, toys and/or free play
- Implement Leadership/Relationship exercises
- Use No Reward Markers
- Keep training Flexible, Fair, and Fun
Once you experience professional dog training, you will wonder why you waited until now. I look forward to working with you and your dog.
"A Trained Owner is a Happy Dawg"